On November 24, 2009, my whole world changed. My best friend of 8 years and husband of 5 years was in a tragic car accident and lost his life. Along with his life, mine seemed to go with. This blog is to capture memories of my life with Jonathan and to write about what life is like now that he's not here.
"He whom we love and lose is no longer where he was before. He is now wherever we are." -St. John Chrysostorn
Sunday, October 3, 2010
What I am...and what I am not...
I am in love with Jonathan...
I am a girl one year older...with wrinkles...with gray hair...
I have aged. It's apparent.
I am a girl with a desire to have a family again...but a girl who misses her husband desperately
I am not willing to settle
I am willing to love
I am willing to meet new people
I thought it would be okay if those people were not like Jonathan...but it's not. Jonathan was fun. IS fun. The light of my life. Unique, with opinions, with things to teach me. My love. My love. My love.
I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. I miss you. Where are you? I miss you. Come back. NOW. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please. Please.
7 Pleases because that was your favorite number (since you didn't really care about your favorite number, but I made you tell me what it was).
I am strong. Maybe...
I am okay. Maybe...
I am struggling. Maybe...
I am not a girl without a future..it just hasn't come yet.
I am not unhappy either. I just miss you. Tremendously x Infinity.
No comments:
Post a Comment